If you have struggled with getting rid of the fat off your belly then read this article for your solution, as well as an amazing workout program!
I see so many people doing the wrong exercises in the gym all the time! I also get asked about diet pills, weight loss products and other gimmicks that just dont work.
Lets start with the two biggest myths about bellyfat:
First there is no supplement that burns fat directly off the belly because you cannot spot reduce. All this supplement claims to be able to do is boost metabolism and release more fatty acids into the bloodstream to be burned. This is all unproven and has never been tested on humans but “suggested” by scientists.
2. You can do crunches to get a flat stomach and get rid of just the fat on your belly:
Once again you cannot spot reduce with exercise. You will develop a nice six pack underneath all that belly flab but you wont be able to show it off until you reduce your body fat. If you want to loose belly fat, you have to loose body fat over all!
The Two Biggest Reasons Why People Fail:
The number one reason why most people fail at losing bellyfat and hitting their summer goals: is procrastination, laziness and a poor mental attitude about what they believe they can actually achieve.
Every high level athlete or trainer knows that the mind is a powerful thing, and if you combine this into your training you get the best results. This is why during your workout I want you to focus on what you want to achieve, your end results, and how you would feel regardless of your current feeling. The more you can make your goal real, tangible and feel it with every ounce of your being, the faster you will achieve it.
The second reason people fail to lose bellyfat is improper training techniques and not following a diet that will bring out your abs, so here’s my secret workout plan for my summer abs:
The best workout for getting rid of belly fat:
1. You want to maximize your metabolism, so do this plan first thing in the morning as whatever you do in the morning sets your metabolism for the day.
2. You also want to use a combination of intensities of cardio and weight intervals for maximal muscle recruitment to change your body fat mass. You will burn more calories in a shorter period of time than steady-state exercise and will help burn calories throughout the day because of EPOC (excess post-exercise oxygen consumption).
Warm up: 5 -10 mins
Sexy abs circuit plan: Do 30 seconds- 1 minute at each exercise, with 30 seconds of cardio in between each. Do 3 circuits, 4 if you have time.
1: Weighted bicycle crunch with a press
Cross crunch diagonally while pressing weight across and extending opposite leg. Return to start and repeat on the other side.
2. Plank With Toe Tap
Start in plank position, then take leg, crossing the body and tapping toe to the far outside.
3. Knee Tuck Jumps
Use a pullup station, start with feet on side of platform and arms bent, body ready to jump up and support yourself with your arms
Then jump up to supporting yourself with your arms, tuck knees up and into your chest as high as you can while exhaling
4. Reverse Bicycles
lay on the floor with your legs off the floor straight up. Get ready to feel your lower abs like never before!
Lift your hips while bringing one knee into the chest, lower then bring in other knee, sortof like riding a bike!
5. Crunch Stand Up Jump
This is one of my favorite moves! Lay on a bench with a small medicine ball behind your head. Push lower back into bench before you start.
You are going to crunch up by bringing that weight over, use lots of power, into a full sit up and then standing up:
Then stand all the way up and jump raising the medicine ball overhead. Sit back down and slowly control yourself as you lay back down, one vertebrae at a time.
6. Fighter Double Crunch
Lay on back in crunch position with hands behind your head.
ONE TWO ONE TWO!
Diet Tips For Losing Bellyfat:
1. Have a small snack right after exercise consisting of carbs and protein, like the other half of your banana and a half scoop of protein
2. Eat 3 meals 2 snacks a day, keeping your meals and snacks no more than 4 hours apart: optimal fat burning hormones to stay in your bloodstream
3. Have breakfast as your biggest meal and dinner your smallest.
4. Try to go to bed hungry every night, you will notice you probably lose a few lbs in one week just by doing this alone. If you get really hungry at night eat whole cucumber and have a bit of protein like some chicken or a protein shake.
5. Cut out complex carbs after 3pm like breads, pasta, crackers, certain starchy veggies like corn, peas and potatoes, and sugary fruits after 3pm. Or all together if you’re really serious!
6. Fill up on fibrous carbs instead like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuces, kale and chard. If its before 3pm go for sweet potatoes, yams, berries and melons.
7. Cut out dairy: hard on the body’s digestion, gut and other organs that help burn fat, also causes lots of bloating and inflammation.
8. Make sure your elimination system is working properly: GI tract has certain good bacteria that regulate hormone production and metabolism, nutrient absorption and digestion. Taking a good probiotic and getting enough fiber is essential.
9. Eat a diet high in lean proteins, good fats like nuts and seeds and fish oil, lots of veggies and low sugar fruits like melons, berries, apples and pears.
10. Have each meal and snack consisting of a protein, carb and healthy fat(fish, olive, avocado, coconut, hemp oils) for stable blood sugar levels.
11. Prep your digestion with certain raw foods 10 minutes before your meal like 2 stalks of celery, or half an apple: If your digesting all your food you will have less cravings and less bloat
12. Drink tons of water! First thing you should do when waking up is drink 2 glasses, and try and aim for about 8 a day. It should be natural spring water, not treated or processed in any way. Believe it or not but filtered water is just as bad, as this water is acid and actually takes minerals out of your body.
Ready for an awesome diet plan to take the fat off your belly?
Then you need to sign up for my free 7 Day Flat Abs Diet Plan
Just click the link and get started today!
Much love and Gratitude!
By Jannine Murray